Dentures & Partial Dentures – Mount Pleasant, TX
Bring Back Your Complete Smile
Teeth are absolutely essential for everyday life, and no one understands this better than people who are missing quite a few of them. Speaking, eating, and even feeling good about yourself can all become a struggle with an incomplete smile. For patients dealing with this problem, Dr. Sikes is happy to offer a trusted solution: custom-made dentures. Whether you are missing just a few teeth or all of them, he’ll make sure you leave our office with a smile you’ll always be eager to show off.
Why Choose Us for Dentures & Partial Dentures?
- Partnership with local dental lab
- Custom-made for every patient
- Implant-retained dentures available
You may be familiar with dentures from TV and movies, or maybe you even have a family member who wears one, but modern-day dentures are very different from the bulky, unnatural-looking prosthetics you may have seen in the past.
Today, dentures are made using specially-designed ceramic teeth that not only look incredibly lifelike, but are extremely strong as well. They are usually attached to an acrylic base designed to look like gum tissue, which helps the denture sit comfortably in the mouth and restore a patient’s original appearance all at once.
Our Denture Options
- Partial Dentures: If you still have some healthy teeth, we can make a partial denture that fills in the gaps like the missing piece of a puzzle. Partials rely on neighboring teeth for support and usually fit into the mouth using small metal clasps that loop around natural dental structure.
- Full Dentures: When an entire row of teeth needs to be replaced, full dentures are the answer. These sit directly on the gums thanks to natural suction/denture adhesive.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: These can look just like the dentures we described above, but the difference is that the prosthetic is attached directly to the jawbone using multiple synthetic tooth roots, or dental implants. This anchors the prosthetic within the jawbone similarly to real teeth, meaning patients don’t ever have to worry about their denture slipping unexpectedly.
Reclaim Your Smile Today
If you’re tired of dealing with your missing teeth or an old, ill-fitting denture, then we recommend giving Dr. Sikes a call. You’ll be scheduled for a consultation, and at this appointment, he’ll go over your available denture options so you can choose the one that best suits you. Then, over the course of multiple appointments, he’ll design the perfect prosthetic just for you.
Ready to have a full smile again? We can give it to you, so call today.