Mount Pleasant, TX dentist, Robert C. Sikes DDS, delivers the best in dental care for the whole family. From preventive exams, cleanings and x-rays to porcelain crowns and bridges to veneers and at-home whitening, Dr, Sikes and his assistants desire a healthy, sparkling smile for all their patients.
What makes a dentist the best choice for you and your family in Mount Pleasant, TX? It’s care, concern, and a versatile skill set that can give patients of all ages the outstanding dental care they deserve. You’ll find these things at the office of Robert C. Sikes DDS.
With decades of experience, community service and excellent credentials, Dr. Sikes give his patients care that optimizes oral health and appearance. Overall well-being is a big part of his dental practice, and so, he delivers exceptional preventive, restorative and cosmetic dental services.
Preventive dentistry is a must for oral health
Dr. Sikes sees his patients twice a year for cleanings and check-ups. After teeth have been scaled and polished, he performs a routine exam which includes:
- visual inspection for decay and gum disease
- use of modern intraoral cameras to inspect hidden areas
- digital x-rays for best visualization of roots and bone structure
- comfortable and quick oral cancer screening
- check for bite or TMJ (temporomandibular joint) issues
Dr. Sikes personally compiles a treatment plan to address any problems. He also talks with his patients about any concerns or desires they have regarding their smiles. For youngsters, he may recommend plastic dental sealants on molars to prevent decay, mouthguards for young athletes and night guards to stop tooth grinding (bruxism) or snoring.
Restorative dentistry rebuilds smiles
Your best family dentist in Mount Pleasant, TX addresses the issue of decaying or failing teeth with skill and compassion. Using the latest techniques, Dr. Sikes offers these dental health services:
- wisdom teeth extraction when these back most molars impede on healthy teeth
- emergency dentistry for the serious toothache, loss of crown or evulsed tooth
- full or partial dentures to restore normal chewing, talking and facial appearance
- beautiful porcelain crowns to refinish teeth compromised by several fillings, decay, cracks or poor aesthetics
- fixed bridgework to span gaps from missing teeth
- implant restorations to complete this state of the art tooth replacement option
- tooth-colored fillings for a strong, natural-looking restoration
Dr. Sikes’ biggest concern is your oral and overall health. He understands that what goes on in the mouth affects the rest of your body.
Cosmetic dentistry completes the dental picture
For patients with healthy teeth, at-home whitening can safely change a stained, dull smile to a bright, attractive one that definitely gets noticed. Professional strength whitening gel, applied in custom-made trays, conveniently and effectively brightens a smile by several shades.
Teeth whitening may be combined with custom-fabricated porcelain veneers (thin ceramic shells) to cover teeth with more extensive defects, discoloration or alignment issues. The result is a natural-looking, beautified smile that lasts indefinitely with good dental hygiene and care.
Get care from the best family dentist in the Mount Pleasant, TX area
Contact Dr. Sikes’ friendly staff to arrange for a personal consultation for you and your loved ones. You’ll receive quality care that will make your whole family smile.